I AM Presence, Copyright © The Temple of The Presence®

I AM Presence, Copyright © The Temple of The Presence®
Alpha and Omega Portraits of the Presence, Copyright © The Temple of The Presence®

Monday, July 18, 2011

New I AM Affirmations

"New" I Am Affirmations
Every hour of everyday we are bombarded with vibrations that seek to take our consciousness away from the affairs of our Great God Presence.
As I was in Bahia last week, I mistakenly left my "I Am Discourse" Study.
However, I did remember some of the affirmations I Am listing below.

These affirmations are very powerful, beginning with the first one which I believe was one of Beloved Jesus The Christ's favorite. "I Am the Resurrection and the Life"
Try to make a meditation or prayer connection daily to your I AM Presence using them. I try to connect hourly, especially starting my day and before going to bed. I will post an excerpt from Chapter Five of the "I AM Discourses" later this week.


Lovingly Atiba


“I AM the Resurrection and the Life.”
“I AM the Energy you use in every action.”
“I AM the Light, illuminating every cell of your being.”
“I AM the Intelligence, the Wisdom, directing your every effort.”
“I AM the Substance, Omnipresent, without limit, which you may use and bring it to form without any limit.”
“I AM Thy Strength that perfect understanding.”
“I AM Thy Ability to apply constantly.”
“I AM the Truth begins you now Perfect Freedom.”
“I AM the Open Doorway into the Light of God that never fails.”
I give praise I have digit into this Light fully using that Perfect Understanding.”
“I AM Thy Sight that sees all things visible and invisible.”
“I AM Thy Hearing, listening to the bells of freedom, which I hear it now.”
“I AM Thy Ability, sensing the most ravishing fragrance at will.”
“I AM the Completeness of all Perfection you ever wish to manifest.” “I AM the full understanding, power and use of all this perfection.”
“I AM the Full Revelation and use of all the powers of my being which “I AM.”
“I AM Love, the Mighty Motive Power back of all action.”

No comments: