I AM Presence, Copyright © The Temple of The Presence®

I AM Presence, Copyright © The Temple of The Presence®
Alpha and Omega Portraits of the Presence, Copyright © The Temple of The Presence®

Friday, July 8, 2011

The Electronic Circle and Clearing



In the picture above we have a chart of the I Am Presence and its threefold nature.
The I AM Presence(highest form, the Christ Body, Your Physical Body)
As a means of keeping our hearts, minds and bodies clear of non-harmonic activity I thought it was of particular importance to share this picture once again. Notice the clear area around the lowest body. This area is translucent and is just outside the Violet area and is nine feet in diameter.. This is your Electronic Circle. It is an electronic field that is a radiating force of your present thought and feeling. That is why your feelings are especially important. Whenever there is discord of any type this circle become filled with discordant, negative and depressive energy.

This morning I contacted my Presence for Clarification.
Here is the conversation which centered around a farm tractor that is used to clean the beach here in Maceio every morning of debris and trash. Around 6:00am


Me: A surprise
The Presence: so that's where the tracks come from, the tractor you always wondered about. (I could never quite figure out why the tire tracks, and what kind of vehicle was making the tracks on the beach until this morning.)
Me: Yes, they use the tractor with a rake on the back to clean the beach of trash, dead plants, garbage.
The Presence: For more effectiveness, you will be wise to have your own (mental) tractor and use it more thoroughly (on your mind)
Me: the Violet flame right
The Presence: Yes, but take a closer examination of areas where you hold on to past hurts, These feelings and sensations habitually keep you from being the creative God being that you are. (Imagine them going into the Violet Fire in your meditation and Prayer)
Me: I'm not always aware of it
The Presence: when you feel any disconnection, then notice your feelings give it a name. Anxiety tension, fear. Then affirm your I Am Statements

I Am the Purity of God's will and the Violet Transmuting Flame that consumes all inharmonious thought and action. (right now!)
I Am the Victorious COSMIC Christ made manifest.
I Am the harmonious energy that sustains your every vibration, the truth, the peace, the joy and the perfect safety of the electronic circle.
I am the Cosmic Light Energy of the ascended Masters.


Pull yourself your mind back with your conscious awareness and be free of all discord.
"I Am the freedom and the Resurrection of the Ascended Master Light activity in all areas of my life and activity.
Me: that sounds pretty simple, I think I can do it.
The Presence: sometimes to be effective you need to name whatever it is that's bothering you, it's a way of clarifying your feelings. Then you can put whatever discord, whatever inharmonious thoughts into the Violet fire, and the extra benefit is that you clear your electronic circle. Whoever comes into contact with you, whatever thoughts you hold, whatever actions you take are manifesting themselves as energy within your electronic circle. Remember Christ said if “I be lifted up from the earth I will draw all men unto me.” this is the power of the Violet flame and the Power of the I Am.

Me: I think that's enough
The Presence: until next time

1 comment:

sweetsister said...

Bless you dear one for your experience brought me back to the essential. You were the messenger for me today. I had a moment of self pity, and I remembered my creative gifts, my beloved I AM. I Am so grateful to you