I AM Presence, Copyright © The Temple of The Presence®

I AM Presence, Copyright © The Temple of The Presence®
Alpha and Omega Portraits of the Presence, Copyright © The Temple of The Presence®

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Kingdom of God is Within

Good Morning

Day 2
Okay, I, the little me doesnt really want to write.
But the big me the one that is The I AM Presence continues to move forward, while the little
I comes along, dragging and screaming and complaining, often feeling tired and not wanting to do the things necessary to be successful.

So here's by conversation with God, or as I Call him the Presence

Me: I am sick and tired of sometimes of this feeling of needing to watch what I say.
The Presence: The law of cause and effect exists, you are not separate from All that Is just because you have a bad day, dont get enough sleep or if you are troubled by lack of money or anything else

Me: That doesnt help, but it sounds good
The Presence: Without the Whole spirit you couldn't breathe, no less write, or type or think or even realize the truth about who you are.
Me: why does it have to be so hard
The Presence: it isn't, Remember Christ said "Be not decieved by appearances, be not troubled by the things of the flesh.

Me: easy for you to say, you exist as Spirit
The Presence: when you remove the ego in your meditation, when you cry out Lord, here my prayer, then you surrender to the HOLY Spirit. You are forgiven. Remember your favorite affirmation. I Am the Cosmic Christ Love and Law of Forgiveness that annihilates all inharmonious action. think it, say it, feel it. it works again and again.

me: I feel better already.
The Presence: Each day is a day of remembrance. For millenia, your body and mind has become hardened to the Glory of the Kingdom of God. Resist not the temptation Atiba

me: thanks. I Am going to go get some oatmeal
the Presence: I love you
Me: I love you back.

No comments: