I AM Presence, Copyright © The Temple of The Presence®

I AM Presence, Copyright © The Temple of The Presence®
Alpha and Omega Portraits of the Presence, Copyright © The Temple of The Presence®

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Am A Spiritual Being

Lord you know my thoughts and the challenges I am facing.
Father I seek only to know you.

I Am a spiritual being. I know that my speech, my thought and my activity are vibrating to create my reality.

I meditate and pray for a measure of your stillness.
I AM listening Lord for your sweet still voice.

I AM not trying or attempting.
I watch the play of thought dance across my mind’s eye.

I AM waiting to enter into your secret place and hear you sweet nothing.
I seek the spiritual fire that burns all my fears and illusions.
I long for the spiritual feeling of inner contentment.

I AM is not trying to fix anything or anybody.
In my mind I only desire to know you God.

From this quietness comes a confidence that transcends all my problems and challenges. It is a feeling, a peace beyond all understanding.

Yes, the body may have a sickness or what appears as sickness,
I am not deceived for it is the invisible that makes things visible.

Lord I AM waiting for your presence, for your pouring a portion of the I AM into my cup.
I AM filled. Give thanks, so it is