I AM Presence, Copyright © The Temple of The Presence®

I AM Presence, Copyright © The Temple of The Presence®
Alpha and Omega Portraits of the Presence, Copyright © The Temple of The Presence®

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Thought and Feeling Part II

Greetings Blog Readers Thought and Feeling Part II

Just wanted to get some additional feedback from everybody and just share a few experiences with you about how this new insight has opened doors. My phone and email has been jumping with new opportunities to restore my career And recently my blog passed the 3,000 reader mark. Someone pointed out this to me cause I was oblivious to this wonderful news of people wanting to gain more insight into the Power of the I AM Principles.

Please write me back with your comments about the Thought and Feeling Blog I posted a week ago.

Every thought we have is actually real on some level. It may or may not manifest according to how much feeling positive or negative that we give that thought. However, quite often our emotions fuel a chemical change in our bodies and in our minds. Especially when we do something, feel something or say something with conviction. I AM Sick, I Don't Have, I AM Worried, I can't solve this... etc. But if truth students could only see the frequencies that occur when we think, what color our thoughts have and how our thoughts and feelings connect us to creation or miscreation.

So much of the negative aspect of humanity, lack, limitation, anger , frustration, disharmony is created from the misuse of this incredible power. If we could for only a moment be aware of our ability to create incredible change and momentum of abundance, love, healing and forgiveness we would guard our thoughts and feelings as if they were diamonds.

I will give you an example. Recently I have been focusing on the affirmation that Christ used I Am the Resurrection and the Life. Christ used this affirmation for healing, and many other demonstrations. But let us look at these 7 words. Of course we have the I AM statement. "I" being the archetype of our individual manifestation as God Beings and AM = the activity of God in Action. Then we have the words Resurrection and Life. Resurrection = healing, restoring what was lost, renewing, rebirth, and life is the fullness of all that is good on earth. As I said wonderful opportunities gigs, festivals and things I don't even know about are occuring because I made this affirmation, and REFUSE to let sickness, lack, depression or any other negative thought stay in my mental/emotional house.

So how can we use this new awareness? First let us be guardians at the temple of our minds and feeling worlds during this new period in the history of man. The knowledge of our God given power is being Resurrected, which was once hidden among secret societies and organizations. These I Am teachings are being released to push humanity into a new Golden Age of Abundance, Love,Wisdom, Power and Healing of our Planet. I pray you guard the gate post of your mind and your feeling world and begin to use your affirmations as IF YOU Life Depended on it. Because it does. (lol)

Love Atiba

No comments: